Eurizon Capital divides its asset management activities into two distinct areas with specialized skills:
Advice and Structuring
This department has four major roles within Eurizon Capital:
- It focuses on managing investment solutions developed for retail investors (funds of funds, discretionary portfolio management) and institutional investors (mandates);
- It builds solutions with a multi-asset strategy and selecting international funds to invest in through a team of multi-manager specialists;
- It manages funds of hedge funds of Italian law for private and institutional clients.
- It oversees the macroeconomic and cyclical analysis models that form the basis of our investment perspective and our top-down, medium-term tactical decisions (asset, country and sector allocation).
- It concentrates on managing funds that invest in specific asset classes or markets, or funds linked to internally developed non-directional strategies;
- Various management styles are adopted: active management, with a discretionary approach toward products from the Eurozone; passive management with a quantitative approach to international products that aim to replicate the market;
- Investments include products managed with an active quantitative approach which are tracked by Epsilon SGR;
- It manages funds dedicated to retail customers as final investors or to investors who use funds in order to put together portfolios or to come up with "solutions".